Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Noon

Who knows this female singer, Noon?

Back to years ago, around 2001 or 2002, thanks to my dear uncle, share with me this CD, "My Fairy Tale" by Noon. After listened to the tracks inside, i can say i found another nice tunes for my life.
I had searched around via internet and found that, noon is the korean lady, but the albums published in japan. even now when googling around with the keywords, some Japan online musical store display the song list as Japanese characters.

Music by noon is kind of oldies, performed in the jazzy mode, and it's very nice, and smooth listening. Especially, the track "Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head", sang by noon in the very light and easy way.

But her album is hardly found in Malaysia, or at least very difficult among the music stores within Kuala Lumpur. Quite sure of my memory now, by that time, my uncle told me he bought it from thailand. thus, seems very hard to get another copy of this. from then, I always hope can get the original copy of this album so much, or any other newer releases, but this seem not to be. when have the chance travel to Philippine and Singapore, still failed to get from the music stores there.

Recently, i visited one of my fav music stores, Victoria, in Sg Wang Plaza. This is the music store that i can find some album of extra-ordinary/non-high-demanding music gene, or any old album, besides the tower record in KL Plaza back in the old days. Most surprisingly, they have it finally! Although not the exact My Fairy Tale, but i'm quite happy to have the album of noon: For you noon's best.

All i have to say, listening to songs by noon, is as kind of relaxing moment as any other jazz tunes in the world. U can get to know more through this link or this link. I think this site contains the most album info of noon.

If any one knowing more info about noon, pls share with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment